It’s more than a bag, it’s a super easy smoothie sorter. Combine Ziploc® brand freezer bags, these colorful smoothie recipes and a little imagination to get set up for speedy morning meal prep.
For a fresh breakfast or snack in a snap, freeze pre-portioned smoothie ingredients to protect against freezer burn. Follow these simple steps for each recipe:
- Wash, peel and chop fresh fruits and vegetables.
- 2Combine 2 cups (500 mL) of chopped fruits and vegetables in a bag label and store in the freezer.
- 3In a blender, combine 1 bag of frozen ingredients with 1 cup (250 mL) of juice, yogurt or another liquid and blend until smooth.
1. BERRY BLUE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Blackberries + Blueberries + Kale + Tea
The Easy Open Tab makes it simple to get your ingredients into the blender, even when your hands are full on busy mornings.
2. HELLO YELLOW SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Mango + Pineapple + Banana + Yogurt
3. ORANGE PLUNGE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Peaches + Apples + Cantaloupe + Orange Juice
4. THINK PINK SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Strawberries + Raspberries + Red Grapes + Cranberry Juice
5. GREEN GOODNESS SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Green Grapes + Kiwi + Spinach + Soy Milk
MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS TO CREATE THE MOST DELICIOUS SMOOTHIE IMAGINABLE!
Make your own recipe with:
● Cooled tea for an energy boost
● Yogurt for tangy flavor
● Cranberry juice for zip
● Soy milk to make it creamy
● Juice for sweetness
● Any liquid frozen in an ice cube tray for a cool, creamy texture